PBS Team Notebooks
- Permanent Products Notebook Model
- This is an outline of all of the program materials the team creates when they begin implementing a Schoolwide PBS program. There are blank templates for developing products, examples of school products, as well as reference documents.
- Working Notebook Model
- This is an outline of the monthly meeting materials Schoolwide PBS teams may use such as minutes and data reports. Having a separate working notebook is helpful for keeping your monthly meetings organized and keeps the permanent products notebook from overflowing. Note that although you have a permanent products notebook, the team can always revise a permanent product, such as updating the behavior matrix. The new matrix would then be placed in the teams permanent products notebook.
- DE-PBS School-wide Team Product Guide – 2014-15
- This document contains outlines of both the permanent product notebook and the working notebook as well as a short Q & A about the purpose of the notebooks.